Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why I am smart, awesome, and hot

Colleen and Juno ask:
Mr Wilson, how did you get so smart, awesome, and hot?

Answer:
First, I was born a Pit Bull, so I believe that my natural awesomeness and handsomeness started there.  I spent many years developing my wisdom and studying things.  Life lessons are invaluable.  I also have a very big heart, which only adds to my awesomeness.  I was in a bad situation for a while.  The neglect tried to take away my handsome - but it did not succeed.  When mom saw me, she could tell I was awesome, but worried other peoples would not be able to see past my age and condition.  Mom gave me good food, and supplements, and medicine.  It helped to restore my natural beauty.  I love everyone and my happy spirit makes everyone recognize how awesome I am.  I hopes dat through example I can teach people about da awesomeness of Pit Bulls.

I will close with a picture of me showin' off my big chest plus my sexy look - and wit da lyrics from I'm Sexy and I know it...
Girl look at dat body, girl look at dat body, girl look at dat body, I work out... I'm sexy and I know it







10 comments:

  1. mr. wilson, i can already see a bright future ahead for this blog of yours. you will make an excellent contribution to canine/human relations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock mr wilson.....my doc agrees with everything you said about bully awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do we ask the questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask here or on my Facebook page

      Delete
    2. I want to know when you first discovered the conspiracy of the bigness and how you plan to fight it.

      Delete
    3. oooooohhhh.... excellent question!

      Delete
    4. that is a good question. i am curious about this as well!

      Delete
  4. Dear Mr. Wilson,

    Are any other doggie breeds as awesome as pit bulls?

    Thanks,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete